The post holder will report directly to the Senior Facilities Manager. The role of the Security Manager is to develop and implement Al Dana’s security policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Facilities Manager.
- Manage a small team of day-to-day security guards at Al Dana.
- Manage all aspects of security in conjunction with the security services supplied by the Bahrain International Circuit.
- Represent Al Dana at all security meetings.
- Implement Al Dana requirements at all concerts, events and activities at Al Dana.
- Develop and implement Al Dana’s security plans.
- Brief and educate Al Dana’s staff members regarding various security practices.
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Develop department objectives and targets, such as a security plan for all major events.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Address all security issues identified in and around the venue.
- Develop and implement a security management system to integrate into business operations.
- Implement process and procedure to ensure all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure continuous review and update of the security programme to meet changing requirements.
- Conduct weekly security meetings and report findings of any issues to the Senior Facilities Manager and CEO of Al Dana.
- Responsible for enhancing the knowledge and skill levels of staff members through training.
Requirements and qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and interpersonal skills, Arabic language is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspects of security at management level.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised with excellent ability to prioritise.
- Ability to Lead by Example.
- Be creative to resolve challenges.
- Be detail orientated.